1 Gateway Road
University of Richmond, VA 23173
Robins School of Business Strategic Plan
Prepare leaders for the global business environment by engaging them in an active learning community, where excellent teaching, scholarship and service are integrated within a liberal arts university.
Provide our students with the best business education in the world.
- Community: Our intimate, interactive environment encourages the free exchange of ideas among students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends of the university.
- Excellence: Highest-quality teaching, scholarship and service is the basis for intellectual growth, development of new knowledge, and dissemination of established and leading-edge thought.
- Integrity: Honesty, fairness and ethics guide our activities.
- Respect: We recognize the importance of each individual, and endeavor to understand and appreciate diverse perspectives.
The Robins School of Business has the opportunity to distinguish itself among the top U.S. business schools. Using our teacher-scholar model, we will apply our capabilities and resources to pursue distinction through four areas.
- Highest-quality classroom teaching reinforced by scholarship.
- Rich and diverse experiential learning outside the classroom.
- Deep-rooted relationships with leading business and government organizations.
- Global worldview through integrated coursework and international opportunities.
Employers will value our students for their exceptional skills in four areas.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Global business and diversity management.
- Ethical leadership and decision-making.
1 Gateway Road