The Richmond MBA
Richard S. Reynolds Graduate School of Business
Learn it tonight. Apply it tomorrow.
The Richmond MBA is for ambitious professionals who are enthusiastic about business and want to further their careers. You will enhance your strategic thinking, develop advanced business skills and work alongside collaborative individuals from a variety of industries. Most of our faculty members were once leaders in their corporate careers before becoming professors, and love to teach in the MBA program.
Why get a Richmond MBA?
- Our program ranks #1 in Virginia and among the top 30 nationally for professionals.
- The Richmond MBA teaches you to think and do. From Opening Residency, where students work on a real company case, to the Capstone Project, where you solve real problems for regional businesses, you will enjoy hands-on experiences throughout.
- We’re connected – all over the world. The International Residency is just the start. You can connect with one of our corporate or academic partners around the globe in an international internship, a semester-long program or a short-term study abroad opportunity.
- We’re connected – in Virginia. Our MBA students have done capstone projects at more than 400 business and not-for-profit organizations in the state and our alumni serve in key roles at central Virginia’s leading employers.
- You can earn your degree in 24 months or take advantage of flexible options to stretch your learning across three or four years.
By joining the program, you will join a student body with extensive experience at leading firms including: Altria, Bon Secours, Capital One, CarMax, Dominion, DuPont, The Federal Reserve Bank, Genworth Financial, Honeywell, Markel, The Martin Agency, MeadWestvaco and Timmons Group.
Enroll in The Richmond MBA and make yourself world-ready!