Learn it tonight. Apply it tomorrow.
Why get a Richmond MBA?
- Our program ranks No. 1 in Virginia and among the top 30 nationally for professionals.
- The Richmond MBA teaches you to think and do. From Opening Residency, where students work on a real company case, to the Capstone Project, where you solve real problems for regional businesses, you will enjoy hands-on experiences throughout.
- We’re connected — all over the world. The International Residency is just the start. You can connect with one of our corporate or academic partners around the globe in an international internship, a semester-long program or a short-term study abroad opportunity.
- We’re connected — in Virginia. Our MBA students have done capstone projects at more than 400 business and not-for-profit organizations in the state and our alumni serve in key roles at central Virginia’s leading employers.
- You can earn your degree in 24 months or take advantage of flexible options to stretch your learning across three or four years.
- Partial scholarships are available to highly qualified applicants. For more information, please contact Senior Associate Dean Richard Coughlan at email@example.com.
By joining the program, you will join a student body with extensive experience at leading firms, including the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Markel, the Martin Agency, Timmons Group, Bon Secours Healthsystem, Capital One, and Genworth Financial.
Enroll in The Richmond MBA and make yourself world-ready!