Process: Q2 & Q3
Designed to complement Q-camp from sophomore year, students will develop key strategies toward a successful summer internship.
Summer internship, are you ready? Junior business majors and minors are invited to attend Q2 on Friday, March 31, 2017. This one-day conference is designed to give University of Richmond business students a competitive edge during their summer internship. Regardless of whether you have secured an internship or not, all juniors are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Describe and implement key factors for differentiating yourself during your internship
- Define key strategies to manage your network before, during, and after your internship
- Recall the role that feedback plays in internship success
- Evaluate an organization's culture for personal fit
All junior business students can apply.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Jepson Alumni Center
10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Q3 Senior Launch: Taking Ownership of Your Next Step
Q3, part of the Q-camp Process, is a new workshop for senior business students who want to proactively understand their skills, passions, and values, so they can show up consistently and brand themselves accurately.
- Uncover your personal brand: skills, passions, and values
- Define key strategies for self-promotion
- Apply key steps for personal and professional growth
- Describe the most important employee skill: listening to understand
Dress for Q3 is business casual
Space is limited, so early registration is encouraged!